Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fitness Goals Update

 
My fitness goals are going alright although my running has come to a screetching halt due to knee pain (I tried to run again today but had to give up after 30 minutes and my knee is already freezing up *sigh*).

Ballet is going well - I went to the Saturday class that I struggled with for a second time an this time it went much smoother.

My greatest accomplishment is that I was able to get into the crooked limb sage yoga pose (see below) - not one of the inversions I wanted to work on but an accomplishment anyways. I am able to hold forearm stand and handstand for a few seconds but not long enough for me to be able to say I mastered them yet. Next steps are side crow with extended legs, hurdler (which I can't even get into), and more stable forearm stand and handstand.


 

No comments: