Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I know everyone says they are thankful for family and friends but this year it is definitely number 1 on my list. I am so grateful to have two beautiful kids, a wonderful husband, a family that supported me and loved me all year long, and amazing friends to share both the good and bad times with.  My friends and family make my life feel rich and full no matter what else is going on around me.


Today we started the day with cinnamon rolls and then a football game with our neighbors. Next we are doing a big family meal and hopefully we will end the day with some games or a movie - maybe even some online shopping.  Tomorrow we celebrate with the other half of the family and then again on Sunday!  Good times - I love Thanksgiving. 


No comments: