Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March

On March 14th we lost B's grandmother.  She was such a wonderful, strong, caring woman and she will be missed by us all.  She was 93.5 years old and she lived an amazing life.




We took our annual trip to San Diego with my folks.  It was a wonderful trip and much needed time away.


Keira does the funniest poses for pictures.



The kids both really loved the beach this trip.



Keira would scream "Oh my god oh my god oh my god" while she ran and played in the surf.




We saw some sea lions which was fun.  Chase really enjoyed the tide pools...Keira was out off by the smell.









I made B take a head shot for the new consulting websites...I thought I would post it since I never get pics of him!


We rented a golf cart again - which Keira referred to as "The Roller Coaster".


Now we are back in Denver and back to work.  Boris officially gave his notice at his corporate job - independent consulting here we come!

In other random news my parents mentioned that one of my cousins had been telling them about bullet journals so I did some Googling and I am excited to give it a try!  I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: