Thursday, March 16, 2017

Q1 2017 - Gone already

I am not sure what happened but an entire quarter managed to escape me!  Here is a long photo update.

Chase is doing great - I can't believe he is already half way through 4th grade!


Random pic of myself that I used for a work head shot.


Breakfast at Chick Fil A - hug or choke hold?


Everyone likes to rock out in a tiara right???


Keira and her dolly friend - dressed to match.



We have entered the F-ing fours early - giant tantrums all the time - this particular one was because I put toothpaste on her toothbrush - I'm so evil...


Keira has her own sense of style.


For my birthday my amazing co-workers decorated my cube with grumpy cats, queso, and candy!


Heart hair just for fun...


Cute kiddo pics!





Chase is the best movie buddy ever - I can always count on him to go with me.


Passed out - it's the only way she sleeps.


Poor girl bonked her head on the banister!  That bump grew in a few seconds!


Valentine's day was a hit this year, not as much fun as Halloween but close.



My aunt got a new puppy - it is so cute - the kids sure love little Tippy,





Keira picked this outfit out at the mall for Easter - she is such a princess.


...and this is what she wears when I let her pick her outfits...


We saw Kong which was fun.


A pic of the whole family for Chinese New Year.


Keira playing at my aunt's house - science fun.


Sadie is getting so big!  Keira sure does love a dog pile.


Keira is learning to write her name - very exciting.


Grandmas and the girls.


Last but not least - Stark sure does look comfy doesn't he?


In other exciting news B will be starting his own consulting firm - Pivotal Moment Consulting!  Wish us luck on our new adventure.

No comments: