Friday, February 20, 2015
Sunday, February 15, 2015
Saturday, February 14, 2015
Monday, February 9, 2015
Just a bunch of random things:
- I haven't been loving work lately so this morning I bought a Powerball ticket. $450 Million? Yes please!
- B and I have been Tiny Home obsessed. It would be a perfect vacation home right?
- Being a parent is hard. Enough said.
- Part two of that is: weight loss sucks. Enough said.
- We are planning a beach vacation and I find my thoughts drifting to it regularly...
- The bulbs we planted in the fall are starting to bloom Wahoo
- I really want a fairy door and fairy garden! So fun.
- I am pondering a DIY barn door for my laundry room.
- I hate booking summer camps #unneededstress
- The weather has been amazing I am ready for Spring
Off to wrangle children...
Saturday, February 7, 2015
Monday, January 26, 2015
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Here is what it looks like on my wrist, you can see anything bigger doesn't fit quite right and is uncomfortable.
Monday, January 19, 2015
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
We ended up having a mellow evening at home this year (but I still insisted on hats and noisemakers).
Sunday, December 28, 2014
We had a lovely Christmas Eve get together with a fun White Elephant exchange that included a Jesus action figure, fish house decor, and other awesome pieces of junk.
Christmas morning was filled with good food and amazing gifts. What more could anyone ask for?
After that we entered survival mode with the kiddos (over two weeks of no school and long unstructured days is enough to exhaust anyone).
We have hit the movies, the Butterfly pavilions, Grammy and Pops' house, the rec center, the mall and meals out, we have built legos, read books, maximized screen time, played with new toys, what else is there?! We need ideas!
Now the new year is right around the corner and we are saying goodbye to another year...
Part of me is really ready to move forward and start fresh and the other part feels like kids are growing up too fast, I'm not ready to "get old", and that I still have so many more goals to achieve.
Who knows what next year will bring, hopefully joy, laughter, accomplishment, excitement, adventure, hope, health, friends and family, creativity, love, a bit of old and a bit of new...