Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Inspired

I've been inspired...

I'm ashamed to admit how behind the times I am but I just recently discovered the world of blogs and was amazed to find how much I enjoy reading them. In fact, I've acquired the habit of reading a few of my friends blogs on a regular basis and I decided that it was time to try my hand at maintaining one of my own.

I must say that getting started is rather intimidating. First you have to pick out a name for your blog, which I am apparently unable to do, so I had to rely on my husband to come up with an idea. Then you have to design the layout, select the perfect colors and fonts, edit your profile, and so on and so one. For someone as obsessive as me that is quite that task! Finally, after all of the fine tuning you are ready to start blogging when you realize that the hardest part is still ahead - you have to think of something to write about that other people would actually be interested in reading...phew.

So, since I am fairly new to the concept of blogging I am not sure if there is any etiquette that I need to be aware of, I guess the best thing to do is leap blindly into the process and hope for the best. How hard could it possibly be...

No comments: