Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Rockin' New Sewing Machine

My new sewing machine should finally arrive today...

I am so excited, I just bought my first embroidery sewing machine! It is currently sitting on the FedEx truck waiting to be delivered (don't you love web tracking - what would we do without the internet). I am already salivating over all of the different projects that I will be able to do with it. The only disappointing thing is that I leave for vacation tomorrow so I won't be able to play with it much until I get back.

Also in case anyone is interested, here is a link to some of my older craft projects. It had never occured to me to have a crafting blog until I tried to sign up for a quilt swap and found out that they required one! But in the future I'll try to post all of my new crafting adventures here.

http://web.mac.com/kalikstein/Site/Creativity/Creativity.html

No comments: