Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Random Thoughts

 
I've had a lot of things on my mind lately...

Yoga is ever present in my thoughts, it has helped with my joint pain tremendously. I highly recommend Core Power Yoga if you haven't tried it before (they even offer a free week).



My older dog Bugsy hasn't been doing so well lately...he is becoming aggressive as his vision starts to go. It has been stressing me out a lot lately.



Poodle puppies have been on my mind...



I have been thinking about redoing our backyard. I think we will try to do it next spring, I can't wait!



The Melting Pot, Fondu, and basically any kind of melted cheese or good food have been constantly in my thoughts...



Most importantly, vacation has been on mind. It can't get here soon enough!



What you have been thinking about lately?

No comments: