Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pumpkin Treats and Scarves

 
I made pumpkin cookies last night but man do I want to try this pumpkin dip recipe that Capricious posted about!



I've been trying to do the "healthy" thing lately and it has me thinking about unhealthy food all the time *sigh*.

In knitting news, I have been working on this lovely scarf. I am kind of bummed because I messed up one of the cables and it goes the wrong direction and it is making the perfectionist in me crazy. Makes me want to rip out the entire thing and start over but I know that isn't practical....

Can you spot the "bad" cable?



 

1 comment:

Jessaca said...

I saw this pattern somewhere too! Must have been rivalry. I need to break out my knitting needles for my lil boy. And no, I can't spot the bad cable, but I've ripped out projects for less. :)