Sunday, August 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home


We are finally moved in and pretty much everything is unpacked and set up. Here are a few photos.

Living Room: I love the accent wall and the fan (also the area rug was a great deal at Home Depot). The entertainment center and chair are from IKEA of course and the couch is Scandanavian Designs. We still need some art work and throw pillows but I am happy with the room.



Chase's Bedroom: This is probably my favorite room in the house - it has great light and is huge. I bought some cheap comic books on eBay and framed them for the art in the room...the superhero table was quite an adventure but I'll save that for another post.



Dining Room: Not terribly exciting - IKEA table and Target chairs. The picture that used to be in our family room went perfectly in here.


Sewing Room: OMG the entire closet is PACKED from floor to ceiling with crafting supplies. I think I may be a bit over obsessed with sewing / knitting.


Loft: Perfect for quiet time away from the main family area.


I am happy to finally be settling in!

No comments: