Monday, January 28, 2013

The Second Time Around

At the end of this week I will be 12 weeks into my second pregnancy. It is funny how different things are this time around. With Chase I felt pregnant FOREVER and I was so eager for him to come. This time at 12 weeks I am just telling people at work I am pregnant and still enjoying adjusting to the idea of 2. Life is so busy when you already have 1 kiddo to run after that time just flies by!

Luckily I have been feeling fairly good - just really tired - which has led to a lot of TV / movie watching and reading. Right now I am reading Beautiful Creatures - it's ok so far but hopefully it picks up a bit.

When I get my sewing mojo back I want to try this: http://www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/2012/03/stamp-collection-making-the-block-.html

No comments: