Monday, May 26, 2014

A Busy Week


Last week B and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 10 years already!  I guess time flies when you spend every day with your best friend.

We also went to a friend's wedding - it was at the museum of nature and science - really beautiful venue. We had a great time and the funny thing was that a few of people at this wedding were also at our wedding a decade before.  It was like a mini flashback. 


Two date nights in a week, crazy closet and basement spring cleaning, a baby shower and some shopping, fixing our patio, crazy hail and tornados in Denver, and a busy holiday weekend (including watching the new X-men movie) = exhausted family!  Phew!

Crazy hail!  My poor flowers....


Here are me and some of the ladies at brunch for the baby shower...we hit
Fancy Tiger afterwards which has put me back in a crafting mood. 


Chase and I even found a little time this weekend to replant our flower beds that were destroyed by the hail, read a bit more Harry Potter, and to make some snakes out of clay...




No comments: