Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Addicted to Crafting

I am a total crafting addict. Here are some of my latest creations (most of which I plan to sell at the upcoming spring craft fair).


Tile Magnets



Tile Necklaces - The problem I keep having with these is that for some reason the top coat keeps cracking. Very annoying. I think they are charming though...


This is my second attempt at a crocheted purse and right now it is my pride and joy. I made the pattern for it and I am very happy with the results. In fact I may end up keeping this one because I love it so much! I still need to line it but I wanted to put a picture up anyways.


Here is my first attempt at making a crocheted purse / my own pattern. It turned out alright but it is smaller than I wanted it to be and I'm not sure I love the shape. Also the holes are a bit large for my taste. It is lined and has a cloth strap which I think turned out pretty well.



Here are some cut metal bird necklaces. I really like the one on the chain...



This is just a simple glass bead necklace.


More to come soon! I do love trying out new crafts...

3 comments:

jessieg said...

Girl, do you take orders?! I love your jewelry. I know how to crochet, but I'm not a huge fan myself. I guess it reminds me too much of the 70s. Heh. But your purses are chic.

Chance said...

I am in LOVE with your birds and your bags!!! You A.M.A.Z.E. me!!!

hooli said...

that bag is cool. I like the brown. I even like the big HOLES.