This weekend I discovered a new fabric store and while I was there I picked up the Amy Butler Barcelona Skirt pattern.
I thought it was a very poorly written pattern and I had a hard time figuring out what they instructions wanted me to do so I just tossed the instructions and used logic. The apron was so simple that it was much easier to figure out how to make it on my own then try to decipher the instructions. I did modify it slightly to have the trim on both the front and back of the apron.
Here are pictures of the finished product (sorry I know they are terrible but I lacked the motivation to take better ones). I think that the fabric really makes the apron...I picked up the gray fabric (Dolce by Tanya Whelan) at Fancy Tiger and I wish I had gotten more I like it so much.