Friday, October 22, 2010

Lululemon Addict

 
I am officially a Lululemon addict. Here are some of my latest loves.

The Stride jacket is awesome. It has a turtle neck plus a hood and of course the thumb holes that I love. I got it in solid black and I can see myself wearing it with everything.



I seached ALL OVER for these in size small (apparently there is a shortage). The W Brisk arm warmers...they are awesome, they have thumb slits, a slot for a key, pockets on the back of the hands that could hold an ID, a slit for my iPod to stick out of so I can still access my touch screen, and even a reflective stripe. Pretty much they are awesome. I have yet to take them for a run but I will let you know if they stay up.



These pants (dance studio pants) have a nice wide elastic waist band and fun gathers. They are very flattering.



I love the Run Swiftly long sleeve shirt. It is a very light weight knit shirt but it is still warm and has thumb slits. It is great over a yoga shirt or on its own.



I also got a neck warmer which I haven't test driven but it is super soft inside and has a draw string to help it stay up. Can't wait to try it.



Last but not least I got a Centered Pose tank which fits amazingly. I am rather busty so sometimes I have a hard time getting yoga tops that fit and feel like they provide enough coverage but this top was awesome. Also it was loose enough in the tummy area that I didn't feel self conscious.

Lovin' Lululemon......

1 comment:

Sarah said...

where did you end up finding the size small arm warmers? i can't find them anywhere!