Wednesday, February 23, 2011

House Hunters - Colorado

 


So we sold our house (well we accepted an offer - inspection is today and then we have appraisal to get through) - I know I should be thrilled but right now I only have two thoughts running through my head:
1) CRAP I can't move at the end of March - I have a daycare gap until June!!!
2) The house I really wanted sold, my second choice wouldn't come down in price enough for us to buy, so now I am in house hunting mode (and for how much people say there are tons of good houses on the market - not really so true - the good ones sell so only the over priced or bad ones are left sitting around)

Out for house hunting day 3 this weekend...

On a happier note - I wanted to give a shout out to Capricious - Good for you for taking life by the horns and doing exactly what you want to do!!!
 

No comments: