Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Better 2012


Last night instead of reflecting upon 2011 we brought in the new year playing Magic the Gathering (I have been getting in touch with my inner geek again lately). Now it is 2012 and 2011 was somewhat of a bummer of a year so I am not going to waste any more time reflecting upon it. Onward I say!

So goals for 2012...(I only accomplished about half of my 2011 goals but we'll try to do better this year).

- Rock 30
- Read at least 12 books (an average of 1 per month isn't particularly ambitious but hey with how busy life is I'll take it)
- Finish at least 6 quilts or other sewing projects
- Finish a sprint triathlon (I am relying on one of my friends to keep me on track with this one - let the training begin)
- Train Stark (for once in my life I want a spectacularly good dog)
- Be more spontaneous
- Laugh a lot more then I did in 2011 (Capricious - I am relying on you to bring on the silliness)

And off we go...


No comments: