Friday, June 21, 2013

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes

If you have never made cupcakes in cones I recommend you run out to the store and buy supplies now!
- cake cones
- boxed cake mix (and whatever ingredients you need to make the cake)
- frosting (and sprinkles or anything else you want to decorate with)

Mix the batter according to directions and fill a cake cone about 2/3s full (about to where to cone opens up). Microwave for about 40 seconds. Frost and enjoy. They are seriously moist and amazing!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello

I live in Korea, Jin-woo is a.

July last year, Bearded Dragon left a comment on your blog is reporting

I came to see it on your blog.

Find a U.S. address in Korea too hard, I'm sorry

Bearded Dragon club, community sites do you know the address?

I wait for an answer.