Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Costume Spoiler

Here is a peek at Chase's Charizard costume. You can't really see the tail but let's be honest the mask is the best part!

I have never made a foam mask before...I used the fursuit tutorials online to walk me through the steps. Someone even did a great Charizard tutorial!  The cosplay stuff out there is kind of amazing. 

If I could redo anything I would have used chiffon for the eyes, the interfacing I used isnt strong enough and tears too easily. Also I would have colored the eyes with a bright blue instead of navy. Oh well...

The wings could also have a bit more of a back to help hold them on but I am still working on a wing final solution. 

Can't wait to finish up the small details and see the kids in their costumes!


No comments: