Wednesday, December 23, 2015

X-mas is Right Around the Corner...

We are super excited around here waiting for Christmas. All the gifts are bought and wrapped and now the fun begins!!

The kids built a fort together the other day - super cute.


In a moment of weakness I may have caved to Keira insisting she wanted a Nemo fish for Christmas and B being in an indulgent Christmas mood.  Although I am pretty sure Chase and I are really the two who are enjoying the fish the most lol.


Snuggle time cuteness. 


Chase had his last Karate classes and broke a black board! My little ninja!


Chase also was invited to a gingerbread house decorating party - I was imagining a cute little house - check out this AMAZING house they had to decorate. What a fun holiday tradition!!!



Tomorrow the real fun begins...


Zoo lights...


Family parties...


And Santa oh my...


I hope everyone else out there is enjoying the holiday season too!!!

(My only regret this year is that I think it would have been fun to find some place doing the traditional 108 Sun salutations for winter solstice.  Next year...)

No comments: