Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Books and Movies

Keira has been taking forever to fall asleep lately so I have been reading and watching chick flicks while I wait for her to pass out. 

Most recently I finished Me Before You. It is about a successful man who becomes a quadriplegic after an accident and the woman who is hired as his caregiver for six months. It was an interesting story. They are making a movie based on the book that comes out next summer. 


Now I am in the middle of the first Mortal Instruments book and after that I plan to read the third book from The Passage series. 

The most recent movie I watched was About Time. It was a super cute fun romantic comedy. Very enjoyable. I had been on a string of very heavy movies (The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, The Other Woman - the version with Natalie Portman, Before We Go) so About Time was a nice change. I think The Danish Girl is next up as far as movies go. 


No comments: