Tuesday, June 16, 2009

In The Near Future

Lately I have had the itch for a new and improved life...or maybe a new and improved me...or maybe the same old life and the same old me but with a few new shiny features...


Given how busy my current life is, I unfortunately can't make too many drastic changes at once but here are a few of the small short term goals that I am aiming for. It's the small things that count right?


- Sell our house and buy a new one (this isn't exactly small but right now it is my number one priority)
- Get fit (yes, unfortunately this means back to dieting and exercising, yuck)
- Finish Chase's 1 year scrapbook (I am going digital because I just can't keep up with paper) and commit to taking more pictures of him in general, I have been terribly lazy about the photos and video lately
- Potty train Chase (I am terrified of this)
- (If and when we buy a new house) decorate a toddler room for Chase and move him out of a crib
- Invest in a little style now and then (I really do look like a slob lately, I am in need of a pedicure, a haircut, new clothes, and some style that doesn't include sweats, old maternity clothes, and t-shirts )
- Spend more time with my hobbies (as long as it doesn't interfere with my friends and family time - unfortunately I think that means it has to cut into sleep time)
- Have a better attitude about work (right now work feels like something that gets in the way of the things I really want to be doing)


I suppose that is enough for now although I probably have about 500 other things that need to be thought about as well.

1 comment:

Philigry said...

i love your blog! your header is beautiful, and so is your jewelry. i like your list, it is a big one! good luck with it!