I am so excited! My glass fusing supplies arrived yesterday.
One thing that I learned from this experiment is that I need to cut my pieces a bit smaller. These turned out larger than I wanted them to.
Overall I am please with my first attempt. The pictures don't really do the pieces justice but I took them in a hurry this morning. I want to try drilling a hole in one piece and I want to try to wrap another piece in PMC. I learned a lot about how layering different types of glass creates different effects. Hopefully my next batch will turn out more like I had in mind.
PS. I also recently finished two other projects that I think are pretty cool but since they will be Christmas gifts I can't post pictures...but if you are interested in seeing them and you aren't family let me know and I can email them to you.