Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Zoo Karma

 
A week or two ago B and I took Chase to the Zoo. We went early in the morning so most of the animals were still indoors. We took Chase into the Pachederm house to see the elephants and for some reason B decided to point out to Chase how large the elephant poop on the ground was (my Dad and B think it is hilarious to talk to Chase about elephant poop for some reason). Well who knew this would set off one of our largest public tantrums ever...

So you ask yourself what elephant poop has to do with tantrums? Well, Chase insisted that he wanted to SEE the elephant make a poop and every time I tried to leave he started screaming at the top of his lungs "I WANT TO SEE THE ELEPHANT MAKE BIG POOP". Yep, that's right, my kid is screaming about watching an animal poop at the top of his lungs in front of about 5 other families.

So now I'm sure you are asking yourself what this story has to do with Karma. Well, when I told my parents this story my Dad was snickering away because I guess one time when I was a little girl and they took me to the Zoo there happened to be a rhino with a rather large erection...and there I was at the Zoo...shouting at the top of my lungs..."Daddy look - that one has 5 legs!!!"
 
 

No comments: