Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Distractions

 
I haven't blogged in quite awhile because I have been distracted with some home improvement projects. Chase turns 2 on Friday and as part of his gift we set up a play room for him and got him a new train table. We still need to put paintings above the shelves and add the car rug that we got but it is almost done. I love the colors!









Our next big project that is currently in process is to fix up my art room and turn it into an office / library / knitting room. Pictures of that coming soon!

Also here is a hat that I recently knit for Chase. I have about 50 other projects that I need to finish but I realized that Chase didn't have any hats that were big enough for him and with the weather getting colder I wanted him to have something...



 

1 comment:

Jessaca said...

How can he be 2 already? Seriously?! I love the playroom. So boy.