Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crazy Quilt

 
This quilt was a bit of an experiment. The fabrics are not things that I would typically pick but I was drawn to them for some reason. It is much funkier then my normal style. I also changed it up a bit and used a disappearing nine patch pattern which is more of a traditional style then I am used to. Overall I am really happy with it, I love the orange binding.



This time I used a 2.75 binding and machine bound and it worked out perfectly - I think it looks great and I will definitely machine bind again in the future!



Don't you just LOVE the backing fabric?? I do..




Here is a picture of the pucker (it is really tiny and I doubt anyone would notice it but I was still disappointed, it is the first time I have ever had a pucker!)



 

No comments: