Friday, January 22, 2010

Upgraded

 
Today was my day off (I officially work a .9 so every other week I get a day off). When I rolled out of bed around 10:30 this morning and wander down to do some crafting look what I found waiting for me in my craft room as an early birthday surprise?!?!?!?!



Ahhhh the joy of a fabulous new upgraded fancy sewing machine. I giggle whenever I look at it, I am still in shock. The new machine is so quiet and smooth and pretty much perfect! So thank you to my wonderful husband for starting 28 off with such a bang!!!

Also here are a few projects that I have going on...






Don't you just love fabric?

I also have a quilt that I am just finishing the hand stitching on the binding...so assuming all goes well there should be pictures of that coming soon!
 

1 comment:

Jessaca said...

So yummy and jealous!