Sunday, February 14, 2010

Three Button Wrap

 


I recently saw this post on a blog that I occasionally pop in on and it inspired me to pick up my knitting needles once again. I have cast on and will hopefully be sharing a pattern soon (it is essentially a giant scarf so I decided to just wing it rather then use the pattern that is on Ravelry)! I think in addition to knitting one of these I have been thinking about just buying a nice knit fabric and borrowing a serger to do the edges and sewing one of these up. It would be a lot faster and it seems like a wrap is something that it would be nice to have more then one of.

The other post that African Kelli recently posted was a post with a homemade falafel recipe! I have become a big fan of falafel and I can't wait to try this recipe as they are baked and not fried! YUM!

 

No comments: