Sunday, May 16, 2010

Craft Fair Prototypes

 
Time to start getting ready for the craft fair next week. In addition to a bunch of swaddlers I made these prototypes.

Here is a little gathered clutch. The only thing that I don't love about it is that it has interior pockets and it may be a bit small for that. I think I will do the next one without pockets.



Here is a hooded towel. The hood is fairly small so it really is toddler sized, I think I may make a few with bigger hoods.




Here is my second attempt at a hooded towel. I was happy with the hood size on this one but I tried to cover all of the seams, and while it looks nice, it isn't very sewing machine friendly because of how thick the seams are. I broke a needle, jammed my machine, and I think I am going to have to finish it by hand.



Lastly here is a fun summery ruffled scarf. I love it but I am not sure if other people will....undecided on if I should make more.


 

1 comment:

Jessaca said...

Hey! Somehow I've missed a lot of your posts! I'm in love with that scarf!