Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

 
Happy Mother's day to all the fabulous moms out there! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did. I honestly didn't have many expectations for this weekend (because I feel spoiled by my husband and family numerous times during the year not just on one day) but it ended up turning out perfectly - I love when that happens.

My Mother's Day Weekend looked like:
- An entire day of babysitting from my mom and dad (who happen to be the best parents ever)
- Hanging with one of my friends that I haven't seen in ages (outside in perfect weather)
- Sewing my hexagon quilt with Capricious while stuffing myself full of Hot Tamales candy
- Flowers, Godiva Chocolate, Soft Pretzels, and a Pandora charm
- A nice new hair cut and eye brow wax
- Finishing the first season of Bones
- Sleeping in
- My dad's yummy blueberry waffles and sausage
- A doting husband who let me do everything I wanted to this weekend without any complaints
- Lots of hugs and kisses and sweetness from Chase (he was amazingly well behaved this weekend)
- Chase blurting out what my "surprise" present was first thing this morning

Everything was perfect, it will be a hard weekend to top next year...I feel lucky to be a mom.

Here is the tattoo I got on my first mother's day.



Also, here is a picture of the pottery pieces Chase made as gifts for people, cute don't you think...


 

No comments: