Friday, June 24, 2011

Accuquilt Go! Fabric Cutter

 
I was having a retail therapy moment today and Jo Anns had a great sale ($349 down to $199) on the Go! Fabric Cutter which I had recently been eyeballing anyways. Well I had been somewhat eyeing the studio cutter but I realized that I couldn't rationalize the price difference.

So this baby found its way home today!


I got the Apple Core, 2.5 inch strip cutter (because who doesn't love jelly rolls), and the Drunkard's Path dies. I figured the Apple Core and Drunkard's Path pieces aren't exactly something you would want to hand cut yourself as compared to squares that can be cut with a rotary cutter. I will admit that I am interested in some of the triangle dies because I HATE cutting triangles and the dies even trim the corners for you!





I'll let you know how the cutter works out. Very excited!
 

No comments: