Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

 
Happy Father's day to all the amazing dads out there! I am lucky to have an amazing dad, a great father in law, and B is a great daddy!

We celebrated with donuts and we are going out for BBQ later.



Chase's Top 10 Reasons He Loves His Dad
10) I love my Dad because he reads me Batman
9) I love my Dad because he helps me wash my hands
8) I love my Dad when he makes me laugh by jumping and spinning around
7) I love my Dad because he taught me how to stand up going potty
6) I love to hear my Dad sing the Batman Theme
5) I love my Dad because he finds time to play monster trucks with me
4) I know my Dad cares because he hugs me
3) I know my Dad is smart because he plays the guitar
2) I love my Dad because he works so hard at work
1) I love my Dad because he is the BEST DAD EVER!







The unlisted reason Chase loves his dad - because they sword fight together!


 

No comments: