Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm a Crabby Girl


(Stark's portrayal of how I have been feeling lately...)

On a less positive note I need a bloggy moment to whine.  Yes yes I know things could be worse and that there are other people out there who have things worse but I'm not sure that someone else's "worse" makes me feel any better about my "bad".  Besides everyone is entitled to whine sometimes right?

We have had one bad luck moment after another lately and I am exhausted and worn out.

Every time I think things are taking a turn for the better something else happens - talk about waiting for the other shoe to drop - how many dang shoes are there?!

So I have taken a "one day at a time" approach to life and I have managed to drag myself through some terribly long days (thanks to the help of family and friends)...It's funny how even when you don't think you have anything left there is always a tiny bit of something still there.

Now I am standing at the top of a hill and getting ready to move onward to the next day - hopefully there isn't another hill around the bend (at least not for a little while)!  Wish me luck!

No comments: