Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Spring Where Are You?!


I am tired of cold and snow.  

We keep having days in the 60+ degrees here that tease me and make me think spring is coming...and then we get a giant dump of snow the next day!  All the cold and snow makes me think of my two besties that live in Alaska.  Seriously, I have 3 BFFs and now 2 out of 3 of them are in Alaska of all places (no visiting some warm beachy place to see my girls and get away from the cold - no fun)!  It is definitely beautiful there and the pictures they send are amazing but I just can't seem to motivate myself to hop on a plane for 6 hours for a visit (I know lame excuse - but I really am not a big traveller and Alaska seems like the other side of the world to me - says the girl who has only left the US once to go to Mexico in HS).  I keep trying to convince one of them to move to San Diego (yes my reasons are totally selfish but a girl can dream right?).

Anyways - to all you peeps that live in warm sunny places - send some of that my way!!!


No comments: