Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Christmas!

 
This year between the stress our family has been experiencing and the lack of snow it hasn't felt much like the holidays. I think this week has me warming up to the holiday season though. Last weekend we had a fabulous little gift giving get together with a friend who was leaving town and yesterday night we went to the Wildlife Experience for their Winter Wonderland. There's nothing like some kettle corn, lights, and cold to get me feeling festive. Chase had so much fun he was practically squealing in delight.



Later in the week I am going to try to get Capricious and her kiddos to come over for some gumdrop action.







Yes, that's right I'm an over buyer....those are 4 bags full of gumdrop supplies!



 

No comments: