Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sweater Dresses

 
I have always been afraid of sweater dresses because they tend to cling to my belly which is the part of my body that I am the most uncomfortable with. But here's to new knee high boots (thank you Santa), recent weight loss, and a hopefully rockin' new body in 2011 (and Spanx if all else fails). I ordered 2 sweater dresses - wish me luck!




Also here is a skirt that I really wanted but it sold out before I could get it (I promise it is way cuter in white)....darn Lululemon and their limited quantities. I will have to keep an eye out to see if they release it again.




Note: Also just a running update, I had taken a running vacation but I am proud to say that I am back to it and it is going well! I ran 4 miles on Sun and Tues- apparently my running break was just what I needed. I got my first pair of running tights so now I can pretend to be a real runner.
 

No comments: