Friday, December 31, 2010

Another Year Gone

 
Here are a few things that I remember about 2010...

- This was the summer I fell in love with Yoga and the year I started running
- The iPads came out and everyone in my family is addicted (especially B)
- Chase's favorite thing this year was superheroes (hero up!)
- Boris had quite the health challenges this year (not a happy memory but definitely a big player in 2010)
- Chase's mastered counting, his ABCs, tracing letters, and is working on letter sounds (2011 may be the year he learns to read)
- I had many fabulous "Kate Dates" with my BFF Capricious
- Boris became a CIO before 30 (Wow!)
- I read a lot of fantasy / sci fi romance novels
- My parents were amazing this year with all the love, help, and support they gave us
- I finished knitting my first sweater and quilted my first queen sized quilt (it was quite a quilting year for me)
- Chase was potty trained woohoo!
- This is the year we decided to move the city (granted that will probably actually happen next year)
- We had an amazing family vacation in Breckenridge
- Chase got his first bike
- Boris was in The Reformers


 

No comments: