Sunday, January 2, 2011

365 Project

 
On December 31st I made a random unexpected decision to try the 365 project (why wait until the 1st when I could start right now...yes I am that impatient - seize the moment right?). I have seen a few people who have done it and it seems like a really cool idea! I probably won't post all of my pictures here because why post things twice, but if you want to see my photos you can check them out here.

Here is my first photo (yes, that is Chase's half eaten apple).



Also just because I am really excited - yesterday I welcomed in the new year by running 6.2 miles in 1 hr and 9 minutes! Yippee, I think a few of my friends and I are going to try to run the Boulder Boulder this year...more running updates to come. If anyone else has a 2011 run goal check out running-log.com. It is a cool way to track your running and you can track your progress in teams with other people.
 

No comments: