Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Try Try Again

 
Fell off my dieting and exercise wagon for the last two days...again...I think I was wallowing in "why won't my house sell" / "I hate my period" pity.

Getting back on track tomorrow.

The experience made me think about my food bucket list (things I intend to gorge on if I can ever eat anything I want):
- queso and tortillas
- Cheetos
- fondu
- root beer floats and milk shakes
- bread pudding
- deep friend ice cream
- banana spring rolls
- Vietnemese eggrolls and roll your own spring rolls
- Little Debbie Christmas Trees
- Starbucks caramel apple cider
- scones
- bagels lots and lots of bagels
- mac and cheese
- spinach and artichoke dip
- biscuit Chick-fil-a breakfast sandwiches
- loaves and loaves of fresh bread

I'm sure there are about 500 other things but those are the things I am thinking about tonight.
 

No comments: