Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bummer of a Day

 
So the day hasn't exactly gone well for me...

- It started with ballet class - apparently the beginner / intermediate class that I took wasn't exactly beginner. There were people putting on pointe shoes for the floor portion. So I stuck around for the barre (messed up horribly because they combinations were so complicated) and then left when they started the center portion. I am going to try an easier class soon and see if it goes better. Strength and flexibility weren't an issue, it was more trying to remember what I was suppose to be doing...
- Then I went for a run which was okay except that I think I messed up my knee...OUCH
- We got an offer on our house - which should have been exciting except that they offered us 40K less then the listing price - seriously?!?!?! No we are not going to "give away" our house!
- Got in a fight with B
- But I did end the night with a nice date night dinner out so I guess that is good way to help turn things around

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
 

No comments: