Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tunes

 
I just burned myself the following mixed CD for my car - yes I listen to all sorts of random stuff...

Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
Vindicated - Dashboard Confessionals
Bruised - Jacks Mannequin
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Nothin' Better to Do - LeAnn Rimes
Next in Line - Meese
How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas
Letter to Elise - The Cure
In Love with a Girl - Gavin DeGraw
Basket Case - Green Day
Dark Blue - Jacks Mannequin
Only You - Josh Kelly
Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
I Want you to Want Me - Letters to Cleo
I'll Believe you When - Matchbox Twenty
I'm Horny All Night Long - Mousse T
Ignorance - Paramore
Come Around - Sister Hazel
Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins

When was the last time you made yourself a mixed CD???
 

No comments: