Wednesday, July 20, 2011

One of Those Days...

 
- Bad dreams last night
- Chick fil a breakfast was disappointing with fatting icky nuggets (but Chase was adorable)
- Bought frames for Chase's room
- Dropped all the frames in the parking lot shattering them
- Returned broken frames (thanks amazing Jo Anns worker for helping me and making this day tolerable)
- Missed run due to broken frames
- Crazy last minute project at work that took forever that was a favor to another team
- Closed crazy project without saving NOOO
- Redid crazy project (thus missing lunch)
- Ordered pizza for 6-8 night meeting blegh
- Spent 30 minutes fighting with the projector for the night meeting
- In the middle of my meeting I received and email saying my crazy project that I spent hours on was unhelpful
- Lots of anger (decided not to attend 7am meeting for crazy project - no more good deeds)
- Get home at 8:30 without getting to see Chase and fed my feelings with cake

Yah one of those days...
 

No comments: