Monday, October 3, 2011

Superhero Christmas Ornaments

I found these adorable paper guys online for free! Aren't they great - I love them! I thought they would make perfect Christmas ornaments (Chase of course wants one of each - all 24 of them - but I doubt I will have enough patience to make them all).


Here are a few examples of the images.



Here are some examples that the company who makes the template made.


Here is a Spiderman I made for Chase. It didn't turn out that well because I used regular printer paper. For Wolverine we used a heavier weight paper and he turned out MUCH better so I recommend a heavier paper. If you want to make ornaments I would punch a small hole in the top of the head before you fold the guy up and then you can thread a ribbon through the hole.


No comments: