Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week One - Done and Done


I have been on my weight loss kick for one week now and the first week was very successful! Hooray! I biked, ran, did yoga, and pretty much stuck to the plan. Yesterday I even did a P90x workout (I don't think I will stick to the entire program because I don't have the time but I am going to try to squeeze in a few of the videos each week). The workout reminded me that I am missing muscle and need to tone up again too.

I will admit that I still spend way too much time thinking about delicious unhealthy food but if I am lucky those cravings will pass soon (or may they won't and I will have to continue along on will power alone...)

Loss last week: 5 lbs
Current weight: 138.8
Goal for the next week: Get down to 135 by next Monday

No comments: