Saturday, July 13, 2013

Good Deeds

I decided to get my hair cut and styled which I very rarely do and then I followed that with a mani and pedi. I was in need of some pampering. But as luck would have it at the end of my nail adventure it was POURING rain...not a slight drizzle mind you - but a full on storm. I was parked about 2 blocks away much to my dismay. I waited for about 20 minutes for the rain to stop and there was no sign of it letting up. There was another lady waiting as well and she finally decided to just brave the rain but she did the nicest thing - she ran in the rain to get her car then drove back to the nail salon and picked me up and drove me to my car!!! It was such a nice thing for her to do especially because she was already running late for a dinner reservation!

So thank you kind lady at the nail salon for saving my hair, making me smile, and proving that random acts of kindness still exist!

No comments: