Monday, July 29, 2013

Mini Pink Penguin Lunch Bag

I have been wanting to make a pacifier pouch and I have thought about making a mini boxy pouch or pyramid zipper pouch but then I thought maybe I would try making a mini lunch pouch since they are so cute!

Sadly the small version I made is still a little too big but I think if you made it much smaller it would be very hard to sew. Instead of a 6 x 6 inch base the mini pouch has a 3 x 3 inch base.

Follow the same steps as in the main tutorial (the only change is that the casing for the cord is slightly smaller so a 1/4 inch fold and then a 1/2 inch fold). Handle placement is just in the middle of one side.

Measurements I used:
Outer / lining pieces: 6.5 x 5
Cover: 7 x 4
Rim: 6.5 x 1.5
Tag / Handle: 1.25 x Length (you only need 1 instead of 2 handles)
Handle interfacing: 1 x Length
Rim interfacing: 6 x 1.5
Outer interfacing: 6.5 x 9.5

Happy sewing!





No comments: