Monday, July 29, 2013

Mommy Basket Gift Idea

I have a few baby showers coming up and I am using Pink Penguin's lunch bag tutorial to make "Mommy Bags". I am really happy with how this version turned out - I used a pre-quilted fabric for the lining so the bag is super sturdy.

I plan on putting all the things in the bag that people never tell new moms they need! Since the bag is so adorable and has a cover you can just leave your bag of supplies discretely in the bathroom.

Mommy Bag Supply Ideas (of course you can do as many or few items as you want):
- Maxi Pads / Liners
- Stool Softener
- Gel Nipple Pads / Disposible Nipple pads
- Lanolin Cream
- Advil / Pain killers
- Peri Bottle
- Tucks / PrepH
- Ice pack (although I found newborn diapers filled with ice or frozen or maxi pads frozen with H20 worked the best)
- Cheap cotton throw away undies
- Disposible blue diaper changing pads to put under you on the bed to keep sheets clean
- Overnight nursing bra / sleep bra

That's all I can think of right now...but I am sure there are tons of other things.




No comments: